Salento, Italy | May 19 - May 26, 2018
Treat yourself with the gift of diving deep into the Ashtanga Yoga practice for a week with these superb teachers, while also enjoying a break in one of Italy’s most beautiful regions. Agricola Samadhi, our home for the week, is an eco-conscious retreat center with its own organic fruit and vegetable gardens, located in the peaceful town of Zollino, a 20 minutes drive from sun-kissed beaches and historical baroque towns.
This retreat brings together the traditional daily, guided Mysore-style self-practice, Sanskrit-counted Led classes, and a series of afternoon technical workshops.
The program is suitable for Ashtanga Yoga practitioners of all levels, including teachers who want to take their practice to deeper physical and spiritual levels.
If you are new to Ashtanga Yoga, the opportunity to practice daily with David and Jelena will build a strong foundation for your continued self-practice. If you already have an existing practice, this is a chance to dive deeper in a safe and inspiring way!
- 5 mornings of traditional guided Ashtanga Yoga self-practice and 1 Sanskrit-counted class
- 4 technical workshops/lectures to advance your practice effectively
- A superb 7 -day Yoga holiday on quiet and beautiful Italian eco-farm, with organic veggie gardens, swimming pool and a spa
- 2 delicious vegetarian/vegan meals per day, plus tea and coffee
- 7 dinners, 6 brunches, and 1 organic wholesome breakfast on departure date
- One complimentary SPA use
- Plenty of free time to relax and explore the spectacular southern Italian coast