Canggu, Bali | Dec 29 - Jan 5, 2019
We’ll meet again at the cusp of the New Year in beautiful Bali - honoring the close of the old and ringing in the glow of the new.
It’s amazing to think of all that can be experienced, felt, thought and learned in a year.
This week together of breathing, moving, and releasing will be a process of unwinding. Unwinding as though you were a tangled ball of yarn, each day bringing a new section to be worked with love, patience and acceptance. This is the practice of surrendering to all that life presents us, with an openness to receive the lessons each gift offers.
Meghan Currie's teachings are all about tapping into authenticity, wisdom and truth. She will show you that at the very heart of your tangled ball of yarn is something very special, a golden thread of wisdom that only you are able to reach, pluck out, and show to the world.
This year, we’ll be nesting for the week at the most magical Desa Seni Village - just outside of Canggu, that is equal parts playful hideaway and tropical paradise.
Come journey with us to re-establish intimacy and enjoyment of breath, movement, inner reflection, stillness, surrender, meditations. We hold space together for the inner work and also celebrate our living, breathing selves with the delicious flavors and tastes, bright, fragrant surroundings, and the joy of old and new connections made in beautiful Bali.
- Twice daily Yoga, meditation and pranayama classes aimed to balance, tone and restore body and mind, and help students advance their practice
- 7 Nights at the legendary Desa Seni Art Village
- One 60 min. Desa Seni signature massage at the Merapu Svaasthya spa
- 2 tasty meals per day plus coffee, tea, juices
- Plenty of free time to relax, socialize and explore Bali